A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:44 pm

Debonair wrote:
plugga wrote:
Debonair wrote:
plugga wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
plugga wrote:
you guys, WE'RE ALMOST THERE. But I won't be here tonight Sad

We're so close! Only a few more pages!

What are your plans tonight, Plugga? Something exciting? Very Happy

yes I am going to see a "lesson" about george harrison!

a lesson?...so your going to go learn guitar scratch

DO YOU HATE MEEEEEE???? 🐒
they call it lesson, it's two music journalists talking about his life and his albums, showing videos, playing songs. ETC ETC pig

idk..you didnt offer to make me a pizza with a heart Sad , im going to go wriite a song now about you, that will most likely become a hit.

NOOOOOOOO nnnnot the retarted monkey!!!!! DO YOU HATE ME!!!!!
oh hey the pig Very Happy the pig is preeeetty cool

that actually sounds like a good time

I want to hear this ode to Plugga.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 4155
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:44 pm

plugga wrote:
I have confused thoughts about yoko ono tbh ahahah I should investigate!

okay guys I'm going out, have fun y'all!!

awe shucks!

have a good night plugga Very Happy

_________________
Andrew

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:47 pm

🐒 This is very scary. Who in the world thought this looked like a monkey? Rename please!

:albino: When would we ever have use for an albino emoticon? I thought it was a rabbit!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:48 pm

Bye Plugga, have a great time! I want a full report on this lesson when you come back.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 4155
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:49 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Debonair wrote:
plugga wrote:
Debonair wrote:
plugga wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
plugga wrote:
you guys, WE'RE ALMOST THERE. But I won't be here tonight Sad

We're so close! Only a few more pages!

What are your plans tonight, Plugga? Something exciting? Very Happy

yes I am going to see a "lesson" about george harrison!

a lesson?...so your going to go learn guitar scratch

DO YOU HATE MEEEEEE???? 🐒
they call it lesson, it's two music journalists talking about his life and his albums, showing videos, playing songs. ETC ETC pig

idk..you didnt offer to make me a pizza with a heart Sad , im going to go wriite a song now about you, that will most likely become a hit.

NOOOOOOOO nnnnot the retarted monkey!!!!! DO YOU HATE ME!!!!!
oh hey the pig Very Happy the pig is preeeetty cool

that actually sounds like a good time

I want to hear this ode to Plugga.

i actually want to start recording stuff again, but first i need to get a better guitar, and also replace my mic stand which randomly snapped Mad

i would just like to add that this by no means, mean i have written a song about a girl who ive never met lol!

_________________
Andrew

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:52 pm

Debonair wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Debonair wrote:
plugga wrote:
Debonair wrote:
plugga wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
plugga wrote:
you guys, WE'RE ALMOST THERE. But I won't be here tonight Sad

We're so close! Only a few more pages!

What are your plans tonight, Plugga? Something exciting? Very Happy

yes I am going to see a "lesson" about george harrison!

a lesson?...so your going to go learn guitar scratch

DO YOU HATE MEEEEEE???? 🐒
they call it lesson, it's two music journalists talking about his life and his albums, showing videos, playing songs. ETC ETC pig

idk..you didnt offer to make me a pizza with a heart Sad , im going to go wriite a song now about you, that will most likely become a hit.

NOOOOOOOO nnnnot the retarted monkey!!!!! DO YOU HATE ME!!!!!
oh hey the pig Very Happy the pig is preeeetty cool

that actually sounds like a good time

I want to hear this ode to Plugga.

i actually want to start recording stuff again, but first i need to get a better guitar, and also replace my mic stand which randomly snapped Mad

i would just like to add that this by no means, mean i have written a song about a girl who ive never met lol!

Haha, maybe you should! Do you have any old recordings you could post? What kind of music do you make?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:53 pm

I just saw that Camus is here. Come post in the Spam thread! Help us reach our goal of resetting the thread before Harbortown gets back! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 4155
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:54 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
🐒 This is very scary. Who in the world thought this looked like a monkey? Rename please!

:albino: When would we ever have use for an albino emoticon? I thought it was a rabbit!

affraid What, thats not a rabbit?

there are albino rabits though, maybe thats what they ment


_________________
Andrew

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:56 pm

Debonair wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
🐒 This is very scary. Who in the world thought this looked like a monkey? Rename please!

:albino: When would we ever have use for an albino emoticon? I thought it was a rabbit!

affraid What, thats not a rabbit?

there are albino rabits though, maybe thats what they ment


That's the only thing I could guess, because come on, what else could it be? It's not an albino person. And why are there albino, deformed monkey, cherry, and Egyptian pharoah smilies, but no dog? Weird...
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 4155
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:56 pm

yeah i actually posted a really rough version of one of my songs awhile back. i mean the recording is ok, but i really want to do it over, badly. i also recorded it in an hour to be fair

_________________
Andrew

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:57 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Debonair wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
🐒 This is very scary. Who in the world thought this looked like a monkey? Rename please!

:albino: When would we ever have use for an albino emoticon? I thought it was a rabbit!

affraid What, thats not a rabbit?

there are albino rabits though, maybe thats what they ment


That's the only thing I could guess, because come on, what else could it be? It's not an albino person. And why are there albino, deformed monkey, cherry, and Egyptian pharoah smilies, but no dog? Weird...

Fixing this strange emoticon problem will be your first order of business as admin! Razz
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:58 pm

Debonair wrote:
yeah i actually posted a really rough version of one of my songs awhile back. i mean the recording is ok, but i really want to do it over, badly. i also recorded it in an hour to be fair

Cool, I'll check it out!
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 4155
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:00 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Debonair wrote:
yeah i actually posted a really rough version of one of my songs awhile back. i mean the recording is ok, but i really want to do it over, badly. i also recorded it in an hour to be fair

Cool, I'll check it out!

haha i rather not, first impressions are always the biggest, thats why ive waited so long to record, im so protective of makeing my music the best it can be. If you find it cool. but i dont think you will. it wasnt in spam either.

_________________
Andrew

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 4155
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:01 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
I just saw that Camus is here. Come post in the Spam thread! Help us reach our goal of resetting the thread before Harbortown gets back! Very Happy

haha i think were starting to scare people off... lol!


oh and definately for the admin emoticons thing

Debonair for admin (2012) lol!

_________________
Andrew

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.


Last edited by Debonair on Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:03 pm

Debonair wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
I just saw that Camus is here. Come post in the Spam thread! Help us reach our goal of resetting the thread before Harbortown gets back! Very Happy

haha i think were starting to scare people off... lol!

lol! I was thinking the same thing! Nobody wants to join us. Crying or Very sad Oh well, we will have to succeed on our own.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:05 pm

Debonair wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Debonair wrote:
yeah i actually posted a really rough version of one of my songs awhile back. i mean the recording is ok, but i really want to do it over, badly. i also recorded it in an hour to be fair

Cool, I'll check it out!

haha i rather not, first impressions are always the biggest, thats why ive waited so long to record, im so protective of makeing my music the best it can be. If you find it cool. but i dont think you will. it wasnt in spam either.

That's okay then, I'll wait until you post a song you are truly proud of. As a writer myself, I get where you are coming from. I can't stand for people to read my work before it's ready. The only person I will let anywhere near my rough drafts is my mom. I am a terrible perfectionist!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:05 pm

Page 48! WOO HOO!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:06 pm

[quote="Debonair"]
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:


oh and definately for the admin emoticons thing

Debonair for admin (2012) lol!

Haha, I'll be your campaign manager! lol!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:12 pm

Have you taken look at the top 20 posters today? We both have over 100 posts. JEEZ! I wonder what the record is? I am way too competitive!
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 4155
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:14 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Page 48! WOO HOO!

awesome! and this keyboard is really helping alot Very Happy

i mean it is out there so if you find it alls fair game, the problem with it is i mess up on the guitar a bunch of times ( slight little errors that most likely i only notice but even still) and my vocals got messed up through out.

i really actually like the song, its the first song ive written where ive gone "i really nailed that one" That doesnt mean i dont mind criticism, i actually hate when people try to protect feelings- thats not going to make me a better writer. I more of like the song because its the first song ive written that, depending who reads the lyrics, they can get different meanings from it.

ive written a bunhhhhh of stuff so once i get a better guitar ill start recording them

_________________
Andrew

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 4155
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:19 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Have you taken look at the top 20 posters today? We both have over 100 posts. JEEZ! I wonder what the record is? I am way too competitive!

haha i know the feeling lol! im only at 60 right now though. harbortowns easily has gotten 200 or at least close to it. but we're basically posting as much as he does on his average day...man he is dedicated

_________________
Andrew

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:23 pm

I agree with you on the criticism. When people give you their honest opinions, it can definitely help you become a better writer. It just has to be done with tact.

What's the song about? What was your motivation? I love when songs can be interpretted different ways. It makes it so much easier for people to connect with it. Like with Bring It On. Obviously it's about a failed (or soon to fail) relationship between a guy and a girl, but it means something different to me. In the summer of 2010, right after American Slang came out, I went through a bunch of crap with one of my family members and that song got me through. Basically, she was at risk of losing her kids and if that happened, I would have gotten emergency custody. It never did happen, but I wish it had. Not to be cruel to her or anything, but it would have been a much better situation for everyone that way. Anyway, the lines "Give me your fevers that just don't break/ And give me the children you don't wanna raise" and "You've been my baby for so long/ C'mon bring it on" kill me everytime. That song is one of my anthems.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:24 pm

Debonair wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Have you taken look at the top 20 posters today? We both have over 100 posts. JEEZ! I wonder what the record is? I am way too competitive!

haha i know the feeling lol! im only at 60 right now though. harbortowns easily has gotten 200 or at least close to it. but we're basically posting as much as he does on his average day...man he is dedicated

Wait a minute. What? I just looked at it said I had something like 170 and I think you were around 120 or so. I didn't even see Harbortown on there! I have to check again. DID I READ IT WRONG?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:28 pm

IrishName - 173

Debonair - 111

Harbortown - 1

That's what I just saw. Steph said something last night about Harbortown having so many posts today, but it didn't register with me until just now. Why am I getting different numbers? Is it because I refreshed the page recently? scratch
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 4155
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:29 pm

i mean i guess i dont mind posting the lyric, i think they are pretty up to date for the most part, and no its not about a litteral break up Razz - but i guess that one way to view it

Emblem

And every road we crossed it never looked the same way
Over those jersey skies and everyone says no says so
Well maybe we should finally find our peace and quite and go on

Cause I'm all washed out walking alone
And all those broken bones you left me-darlin
They don't fit my soul anymore
So wake up take time and tell me your stories,
if only, we're the emblem of a generation

And as the needles tattoo all those cuts and broozes
Each one for each beating soul
That drove your poor life crazy
And was always written with your heart, your heart, blood, and tears

Cause now we have only now
And now darlin show me the way out


awe man, im glad everything ended up working out. Thats what inspires me about brian, you can always find AT LEAST one song to literally relate to your life.

_________________
Andrew

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down
 
Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 100% live [Spam] , fullz, bank login, dumps for sell
» Human Verification Request To Avoid Spam
» The Official Spam Thread
» Spam I am.... Not
» Dumps,[Spam],fullz,tracks,paypal,leads,smtp inboxAm A Seller of Ccv,[Spam],cc,Dumps,Logins,

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: