A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 4155
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:52 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
And those two dudes were running the country. Wowwww.......



Yeah...but it was funny huh?



Any one who knows that quote is awesome

_________________
Andrew

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:53 pm

I just ate a salad.

I'm okay with this.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:54 pm

Harbortown wrote:
So I was hungry and went to the kitchen to make me a snack. I lazied out and grabbed a beer instead.

I am okay with this.

Don't tell Jimmy! Rolling Eyes You are setting a bad example. Wink
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 4155
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:54 pm

Harbortown wrote:
So I was hungry and went to the kitchen to make me a snack. I lazied out and grabbed a beer instead.

I am okay with this.


As siri would say

"I'm okay if your okay"


What type of beer?

_________________
Andrew

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.


Last edited by Debonair on Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6670
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:55 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
I just ate a salad.

I'm okay with this.
I take note of your salad, and declare my contentment with your current culinary situation.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:55 pm

Debonair wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
And those two dudes were running the country. Wowwww.......



Yeah...but it was funny huh?



Any one who knows that quote is awesome

I feel like I know where it's from, but I might be wrong.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:58 pm

Debonair wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
And those two dudes were running the country. Wowwww.......



Yeah...but it was funny huh?



Any one who knows that quote is awesome

It's familiar, but I can't place it! bounce
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:00 pm

Is it Ralphie May? He has a joke with that line in it a lot.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 4155
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:01 pm

The quote from this guy, he's an enjoyable comedian


_________________
Andrew

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:02 pm

Debonair wrote:
The quote from this guy, he's an enjoyable comedian


Oh, right!!! I confused him and Ralphie May, somehow.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:03 pm

Oh, look. Another reset.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6670
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:03 pm

Debonair wrote:
The quote from this guy, he's an enjoyable comedian

I do not like that guy one bit.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6670
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:06 pm

Responding to old posts I forgot about.

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
So happy. I missed you guys today! So much posting went on, so...much...posting!
We've missed you too Shannon! It's always more nice when you're online.

stepsandnumbers wrote:
I like cheese.
There's actually a picture of me wearing a cheesehead.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:06 pm

Debonair wrote:
The quote from this guy, he's an enjoyable comedian


That's it! Wasn't he on Last Comic Standing a long time ago?

Darn you, Sarah, you beat me to announcing the reset! Razz
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 4155
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:07 pm

Harbortown wrote:
Debonair wrote:
The quote from this guy, he's an enjoyable comedian

I do not like that guy one bit.

Fair enough, to each their own


And another reset, lets shoot for two - three days this time

_________________
Andrew

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:08 pm

Harbortown wrote:


stepsandnumbers wrote:
I like cheese.
There's actually a picture of me wearing a cheesehead.

Show it to me. That's what she said.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:09 pm

Harbortown wrote:
Responding to old posts I forgot about.

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
So happy. I missed you guys today! So much posting went on, so...much...posting!
We've missed you too Shannon! It's always more nice when you're online.

stepsandnumbers wrote:
I like cheese.
There's actually a picture of me wearing a cheesehead.

Aww, thanks John! Very Happy

Where is this picture??? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 4155
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:13 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:


That's it! Wasn't he on Last Comic Standing a long time ago?


I've always wanted to do this Razz

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=gabriel+iglesias+last+comic+standing

_________________
Andrew

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6670
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:16 pm

Antique store, somewhere in Stillwater, Minnesota in the winter of 2010. Right next to the border of Wisconsin actually. See, Wisconsin right there on the other side of the bridge!
I spent a few nights there. Didn't really see much of the state though, we pretty much only drove through farmland.


Spoiler:
 

As you can probably tell by my ghoulish facial expression, I did not feel very comfortable!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:17 pm

hahha, guess what, John? I LIVE in Wisconsin and I have NEVER worn a cheesehead. They're fucking stupid.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:18 pm

Debonair wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:


That's it! Wasn't he on Last Comic Standing a long time ago?


I've always wanted to do this Razz

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=gabriel+iglesias+last+comic+standing

That was cool!

I totally forgot about the Blackberry scandal. I do remember him on the show though, he was pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6670
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:19 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
hahha, guess what, John? I LIVE in Wisconsin and I have NEVER worn a cheesehead. They're fucking stupid.
Yes. Yes, they are.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:20 pm

Harbortown wrote:
Antique store, somewhere in Stillwater, Minnesota in the winter of 2010. Right next to the border of Wisconsin actually. See, Wisconsin right there on the other side of the bridge!
I spent a few nights there. Didn't really see much of the state though, we pretty much only drove through farmland.


Spoiler:
 

As you can probably tell by my ghoulish facial expression, I did not feel very comfortable!

I have cousins who live in Stillwater! Small world!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:23 pm

There are 15 guests lurking in the forum right now. Are they watching us, following our every post? WHY AREN'T THEY JOINING?
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6670
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:24 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Antique store, somewhere in Stillwater, Minnesota in the winter of 2010. Right next to the border of Wisconsin actually. See, Wisconsin right there on the other side of the bridge!
I spent a few nights there. Didn't really see much of the state though, we pretty much only drove through farmland.


Spoiler:
 

As you can probably tell by my ghoulish facial expression, I did not feel very comfortable!

I have cousins who live in Stillwater! Small world!
Really? That's so cool!

It's a darling little town for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down
 
Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 100% live [Spam] , fullz, bank login, dumps for sell
» Human Verification Request To Avoid Spam
» The Official Spam Thread
» Story Spam: "Bernie Potter's Half-Ass Print" on MMSA
» Spam I am.... Not

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: