A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 4155
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:37 pm

plugga wrote:
just remembered I had bought lindt's hot chocolate. UNEXPECTED HOT CHOCOLATE IS UNEXPECTED.

Key word - bought Wink

_________________
Andrew

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6679
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:39 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Still?? Just buy a new one, dawg.

You know as soon as you buy a new one, you'll find your old one.
It's like 30 bucks!

Also, I can only get one in Kalmar, which is a 40 minute drive away. I'm taking the bus there on wednesday, which is exactly I want the iPod to be charged, haha.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:43 pm

Debonair wrote:
plugga wrote:
just remembered I had bought lindt's hot chocolate. UNEXPECTED HOT CHOCOLATE IS UNEXPECTED.

Key word - bought Wink

I DON'T NEED NO GUY TO OFFER ME HOT CHOCOLATE
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:48 pm

Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Still?? Just buy a new one, dawg.

You know as soon as you buy a new one, you'll find your old one.
It's like 30 bucks!

Also, I can only get one in Kalmar, which is a 40 minute drive away. I'm taking the bus there on wednesday, which is exactly I want the iPod to be charged, haha.

Well that's not cool.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5597
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 25
Location : Pennsylvania-The land of the Three Rivers.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:49 pm

I Had a decent day. at least I was not sweeping floors for 8 hours again.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6679
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:53 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Still?? Just buy a new one, dawg.

You know as soon as you buy a new one, you'll find your old one.
It's like 30 bucks!

Also, I can only get one in Kalmar, which is a 40 minute drive away. I'm taking the bus there on wednesday, which is exactly I want the iPod to be charged, haha.

Well that's not cool.
I know right. I must have just shoved it away somewhere when I was frantically cleaning my room for the new year's party.

Jesus christ, look what I found.
http://soundcloud.com/dave-40

Some dude made a bunch of disco covers of Bad Religion. You don't even have to be a BR fan to realize how odd this sounds, haha.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:59 pm

Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Still?? Just buy a new one, dawg.

You know as soon as you buy a new one, you'll find your old one.
It's like 30 bucks!

Also, I can only get one in Kalmar, which is a 40 minute drive away. I'm taking the bus there on wednesday, which is exactly I want the iPod to be charged, haha.

Well that's not cool.
I know right. I must have just shoved it away somewhere when I was frantically cleaning my room for the new year's party.

Jesus christ, look what I found.
http://soundcloud.com/dave-40

Some dude made a bunch of disco covers of Bad Religion. You don't even have to be a BR fan to realize how odd this sounds, haha.

I feel awkward listening to those, ahhah.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:04 pm

Also, right after I wrote that, I spilled a can of orange soda all over the place and had to clean it up with synthy Bad Religion music playing.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6679
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:08 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Also, right after I wrote that, I spilled a can of orange soda all over the place and had to clean it up with synthy Bad Religion music playing.
It's when I see posts like this one that I really wish this forum allowed for signatures.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:11 pm

Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Also, right after I wrote that, I spilled a can of orange soda all over the place and had to clean it up with synthy Bad Religion music playing.
It's when I see posts like this one that I really wish this forum allowed for signatures.


....it does.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:13 pm

I just had some of the finest Mexican Food ever...good way to say good bye to SoCal.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6679
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:13 pm

plugga wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Also, right after I wrote that, I spilled a can of orange soda all over the place and had to clean it up with synthy Bad Religion music playing.
It's when I see posts like this one that I really wish this forum allowed for signatures.


....it does.
WHAT IS YOURHTSDKLFS

what

How did I not see this.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 4155
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:15 pm

Harbortown wrote:
plugga wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Also, right after I wrote that, I spilled a can of orange soda all over the place and had to clean it up with synthy Bad Religion music playing.
It's when I see posts like this one that I really wish this forum allowed for signatures.


....it does.
WHAT IS YOURHTSDKLFS

what

How did I not see this.



.......I feel like your joking Suspect

_________________
Andrew

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6679
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:15 pm

testing
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6679
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:15 pm

Debonair wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
plugga wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Also, right after I wrote that, I spilled a can of orange soda all over the place and had to clean it up with synthy Bad Religion music playing.
It's when I see posts like this one that I really wish this forum allowed for signatures.


....it does.
WHAT IS YOURHTSDKLFS

what

How did I not see this.



.......I feel like your joking Suspect
Well excuse me for being busy writing brilliant posts.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 4155
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:19 pm

Harbortown wrote:
Debonair wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
plugga wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Also, right after I wrote that, I spilled a can of orange soda all over the place and had to clean it up with synthy Bad Religion music playing.
It's when I see posts like this one that I really wish this forum allowed for signatures.


....it does.
WHAT IS YOURHTSDKLFS

what

How did I not see this.



.......I feel like your joking Suspect
Well excuse me for being busy writing brilliant posts.

True, Credit given where credit is due Smile

_________________
Andrew

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:19 pm

Harbortown wrote:
Debonair wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
plugga wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Also, right after I wrote that, I spilled a can of orange soda all over the place and had to clean it up with synthy Bad Religion music playing.
It's when I see posts like this one that I really wish this forum allowed for signatures.


....it does.
WHAT IS YOURHTSDKLFS

what

How did I not see this.



.......I feel like your joking Suspect
Well excuse me for being busy writing brilliant posts.

This is a hilarious string of quotes.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:20 pm

how do you exist john, HOW DO YOU EXIST
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6679
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:21 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Debonair wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
plugga wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Also, right after I wrote that, I spilled a can of orange soda all over the place and had to clean it up with synthy Bad Religion music playing.
It's when I see posts like this one that I really wish this forum allowed for signatures.


....it does.
WHAT IS YOURHTSDKLFS

what

How did I not see this.



.......I feel like your joking Suspect
Well excuse me for being busy writing brilliant posts.

This is a hilarious string of quotes.
Make it your signature.

In other news I believe I may almost be finished with my cover of She loves you. I've been working on it since August, so I'm pretty happy to see things finally wrapping up!
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6679
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:22 pm

plugga wrote:
how do you exist john, HOW DO YOU EXIST
Your Vocaroo recording is the only thing keeping me going!!

yadi yadi yada yada something something cravatta
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 4155
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:24 pm

Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Debonair wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
plugga wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Also, right after I wrote that, I spilled a can of orange soda all over the place and had to clean it up with synthy Bad Religion music playing.
It's when I see posts like this one that I really wish this forum allowed for signatures.


....it does.
WHAT IS YOURHTSDKLFS

what

How did I not see this.



.......I feel like your joking Suspect
Well excuse me for being busy writing brilliant posts.

This is a hilarious string of quotes.
Make it your signature.

In other news I believe I may almost be finished with my cover of She loves you. I've been working on it since August, so I'm pretty happy to see things finally wrapping up!

Congrats man, looking forward to hearing it.your covers are pretty solid

I want to start recording again soon. I need a better guitar though. Also it doesn't help that my condenser micc stand just randomly snapped

_________________
Andrew

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:25 pm

Harbortown wrote:
plugga wrote:
how do you exist john, HOW DO YOU EXIST
Your Vocaroo recording is the only thing keeping me going!!

yadi yadi yada yada something something cravatta

HOW
DO
YOU
EXIST
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:28 pm

awwww, I just got the sweeeeeetest email ever from my grandmother. Just warms the heart right up.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:29 pm

plugga wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
plugga wrote:
how do you exist john, HOW DO YOU EXIST
Your Vocaroo recording is the only thing keeping me going!!

yadi yadi yada yada something something cravatta

HOW
DO
YOU
EXIST

SERIOUSLY.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:33 pm

by the way, this, SO GOOD:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down
 
Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 100% live [Spam] , fullz, bank login, dumps for sell
» Human Verification Request To Avoid Spam
» The Official Spam Thread
» Story Spam: "Bernie Potter's Half-Ass Print" on MMSA
» Spam I am.... Not

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: