A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Gaslight Anthem have signed with Mercury Records

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem have signed with Mercury Records   Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:57 pm

Oh, I just posted it cus I thought it was interesting to know at least one band's reasons for signing, especially because they came from a community so against it. For them to move on was a clearly difficult, yet obvious decision. For example the point Mike made about how they couldn't accommodate the demand for their music ("We were playing for more people than our records were getting to") was something I never thought of as a reason to sign on with someone (because they can handle the larger amount of business). Plus they wanted to reach a broader audience. Honestly a lot of people still don't know who Gaslight Anthem is. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Matilda Noir
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem have signed with Mercury Records   Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:33 pm

I'm still new here -- but I bet some of you regulars would crap your pants if you logged on this time next year and there was like 20,000 or 30,000 registered users. Laughing Go gaslight, go!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem have signed with Mercury Records   Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:39 pm

Matilda Noir wrote:
I'm still new here -- but I bet some of you regulars would crap your pants if you logged on this time next year and there was like 20,000 or 30,000 registered users. Laughing Go gaslight, go!

Whoa, that would be crazy! But I figure, the more people who really love the band and their music, the better. They deserve the love. I second the "go, Gaslight, go" cheer! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem have signed with Mercury Records   

Back to top Go down

The Gaslight Anthem have signed with Mercury Records
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6