A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Salute from Toronto,Canada!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AlrightToDrive
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Salute from Toronto,Canada!!!   Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:11 pm

Hey TGA Army! I figure the best way to introduce myself, would be to describe my love for The Gaslight, and for Brian.

After stumbling across The Gaslight Anthem while searching for a new list of bands, I instantly fell in love with their genuine, heartland, punk, soul sound. For me, every single song tells a tale out of a part of my life. I think the song that best describes me as a person, is 'Drive'. I've always been the kind of kid that sat in the corner, trying to stay out of the spotlight. i"ve never had an interest in being that famous guy that everyone knows around the halls of high school.
Gaslight has just been that band that really spoke me. The band that I listen too day in, day out. And thats no lie.

"I'm much to young a man, to carry such a heavy head, but tonight for the first time, it felt good to be alive" I know these aren't the right words, but i had to change em a bit. For me, this one line, speaks directly to me. When I listen to 'Drive' or any TGA song, it feels like Brian is describing my life, explicitly. (but I know all of TGA Army feels this)

Annnyyywaaayyys, it's nice to see so many other true believers in this band on here. I hope to get to know all of you!

(Sink or Swim tattoo to be posted soon)
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: Salute from Toronto,Canada!!!   Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:26 pm

Hello there nice to have you here!!
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Salute from Toronto,Canada!!!   Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:34 pm

Hey there, kid.

I'm Harbortown. You've probably noticed that I'm kind of a hot shot around these parts, I'm generally considered being the best poster on the forum.

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salute from Toronto,Canada!!!   

Back to top Go down

Salute from Toronto,Canada!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1