A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

LOOKING TO BUY these vinyls - can anyone help?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
moreblue
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: LOOKING TO BUY these vinyls - can anyone help?   Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:14 am

Hey guys, looking to buy these, can anybody help ?

SINK OR SWIM DEMO - Blue (yellow jacket)
---
Seņor and the Queen 7"s - White
---
Sink or Swim - Blue with White Springe /500
---
The '59 Sound - Green /300

Thanks.
PM me and we'll talk prices.

Last edited by moreblue on Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:07 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : updated list.)
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING TO BUY these vinyls - can anyone help?   Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING TO BUY these vinyls - can anyone help?   Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:22 am

Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING TO BUY these vinyls - can anyone help?   Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:42 pm

im all sorted thanks , all im looking for now is Chamberlain/B fallon Raise it high on gold vinyl. + a couple of promos.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING TO BUY these vinyls - can anyone help?   Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:55 pm

That's cool. I was actually posting this info for the original poster but I'm glad to hear you're good to go. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING TO BUY these vinyls - can anyone help?   Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:08 pm

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
The blue splatter Sink or Swin Demos with the screened yellow jacket is on Ebay now:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Gaslight-Anthem-Sink-Swim-Demos-Blue-White-Splatter-Vinyl-Record-104-/180722901825?pt=UK_Records&hash=item2a13eca341

I wonder why the seller is using an image from my site, which I in turn took from another site. They should post the actual item.

http://www.gaslightanthem.org
moreblue
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING TO BUY these vinyls - can anyone help?   Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:30 pm

MANY THANKS brucesboots and Shrewsbury_Stars. I appreciate the tips.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING TO BUY these vinyls - can anyone help?   Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:51 pm

steady now steady now wrote:
Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
The blue splatter Sink or Swin Demos with the screened yellow jacket is on Ebay now:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Gaslight-Anthem-Sink-Swim-Demos-Blue-White-Splatter-Vinyl-Record-104-/180722901825?pt=UK_Records&hash=item2a13eca341

I wonder why the seller is using an image from my site, which I in turn took from another site. They should post the actual item.

The seller ended the auction. Maybe he/she used the photo from your site because they didn't actually have the item?
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING TO BUY these vinyls - can anyone help?   Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:21 am

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
steady now steady now wrote:
Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:

The seller ended the auction. Maybe he/she used the photo from your site because they didn't actually have the item?

I wondered this, I was getting excited as the thought of maybe finally owning this but then they take it off haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING TO BUY these vinyls - can anyone help?   

Back to top Go down

LOOKING TO BUY these vinyls - can anyone help?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Gaslight Anthem :: Vinyl, CDs & Trading-
Jump to: