A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

We Are the Last of the Jukebox Romeo's (B-Sides, Rarities, and More)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cryates
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: We Are the Last of the Jukebox Romeo's (B-Sides, Rarities, and More)   Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:47 pm

Hey guys, does anyone know where this collection can be found? My fear is that it can no longer be found because it contains a few commercially available tracks. If it cannot be posted here because of that then I completely understand. There are a lot of tracks on that compilation that I do not have and would enjoy having.

Just for reference, this is what I found on it:

Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
First Among Equals
First Among Equals

PostSubject: Re: We Are the Last of the Jukebox Romeo's (B-Sides, Rarities, and More)   Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:58 pm

cryates wrote:
Hey guys, does anyone know where this collection can be found? My fear is that it can no longer be found because it contains a few commercially available tracks. If it cannot be posted here because of that then I completely understand. There are a lot of tracks on that compilation that I do not have and would enjoy having.

Just for reference, this is what I found on it:

for non-commercial tracks see the Audio Rips Master List at http://thegaslightanthem.bigforumpro.com/t2784-audio-rips-master-list-revised

for some of the tracks, you would need to know what session they were from

"And all I seem to find is that everything has chains/And all this life just feels like a series of dreams/Selected poems and lovers I can't begin to name/And all and all, I find that nothing stays the same"
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
The Boxer
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: We Are the Last of the Jukebox Romeo's (B-Sides, Rarities, and More)   Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:11 pm

It was on this forum once upon a time. No idea if still the case
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Are the Last of the Jukebox Romeo's (B-Sides, Rarities, and More)   Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:33 pm

does anyone still have this compilation?
Back to top Go down
sharp little edge
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Rarities album cover art.   Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:10 am

I have recently obtained The Last of The Jukebox Romeos and am really excited to listen to it but my OCD-ness isn't letting me put it on my iTunes until I have the album art or..any album art really.

tl;dr - I was wondering if anyone had The Last of The Jukebox Romeos album art.

I have the the audio if anyone wants it; [ADMIN: link deleted, as audio compilations of Brian's work must not be posted under forum rules (Brian got really put out last time someone posted one online)]
Back to top Go down
http://ifearformysafety.blogspot.com
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: We Are the Last of the Jukebox Romeo's (B-Sides, Rarities, and More)   Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:28 am

Awesome! Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: We Are the Last of the Jukebox Romeo's (B-Sides, Rarities, and More)   Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:27 am

Was this just a digital release or are there CD/vinyl copies available too? No Surrender with Brian and Bruce must be incredible! Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I'm not as familiar with all the different Gaslight recordings are some of you are. I'm learning though!
Back to top Go down
kuruptlon
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: We Are the Last of the Jukebox Romeo's (B-Sides, Rarities, and More)   Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:12 am

Is this the album art your looking for? Its just from the El Jefe poster.
Back to top Go down
kuruptlon
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: We Are the Last of the Jukebox Romeo's (B-Sides, Rarities, and More)   Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:14 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Was this just a digital release or are there CD/vinyl copies available too? No Surrender with Brian and Bruce must be incredible! Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I'm not as familiar with all the different Gaslight recordings are some of you are. I'm learning though!

This is just a fan made compilation of rarities and bootlegs. The Brian Fallon Solo Acoustic is better IMO, has all his solo stuff in the highest quality available, but doesn't have as much stuff.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: We Are the Last of the Jukebox Romeo's (B-Sides, Rarities, and More)   Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:59 am

kuruptlon wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:

This is just a fan made compilation of rarities and bootlegs. The Brian Fallon Solo Acoustic is better IMO, has all his solo stuff in the highest quality available, but doesn't have as much stuff.

Thanks for the info! Smile
Back to top Go down
sharp little edge
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: We Are the Last of the Jukebox Romeo's (B-Sides, Rarities, and More)   Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:27 pm

kuruptlon wrote:

Is this the album art your looking for? Its just from the El Jefe poster.

yeah it is, thanks. ^-^
Back to top Go down
http://ifearformysafety.blogspot.com

We Are the Last of the Jukebox Romeo's (B-Sides, Rarities, and More)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1