A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

What would be a good price to pay for '59 Sound Blue?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joe Jack
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: What would be a good price to pay for '59 Sound Blue?   Wed May 25, 2011 8:30 pm

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Gaslight-Anthem-59-Sound-LP-Blue-vinyl-rare-/270750512232?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item3f09fcf468#ht_500wt_949

From what I know, Green is the rarest at /300, white is second at /500, and blue is third at /1000 (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong), so I shouldn't have to break the bank on it..I hope!

I just wanted to get your guys opinion on it, and give me an estimate on what would be appropriate to fork out.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: What would be a good price to pay for '59 Sound Blue?   Wed May 25, 2011 10:51 pm

I think much more than $25 or $30 would be overpaying. You should be able to find one within that range (or less) on the vinyl collective forum. People often overpay (unnecessarily) for this variant on Ebay.

You might want to see if this guy is still selling:

http://vinylcollective.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=sale&thread=61677&page=1
Back to top Go down
J.B.R.
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: What would be a good price to pay for '59 Sound Blue?   Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:06 pm

I lucked out a year ago before AS came out, I bought a lot off ebay for $100 and I got sealed blue and white along with black 59sound single and old white Lincoln single
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would be a good price to pay for '59 Sound Blue?   

Back to top Go down

What would be a good price to pay for '59 Sound Blue?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1