A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Thought I'd say hi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joe Jack
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Thought I'd say hi   Wed May 25, 2011 8:17 pm

Well..hi! Name's Luke, I've been lurking around the forums for a long time and I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm from Ontario, Canada. Heard gaslight for the first time in Summer of '09 on the local radio, '59 sound. I actually made a mix cd for my work and put The '59 Sound on and one of my coworkers was like, "right on man, you should check out their earlier stuff, it's all gold"..and i did, and..well..they've been my favourite band ever since.

Umm lets see, I also listen to Attack in Black, Arkells, Against Me!, Alexi Murdoch, Cold War Kids, just starting to get into Frank Turner, Rise against, Timber Timbre, Modest Mouse, Radiohead, and I'm really liking the National these days...and the list goes on.

I've only seen Gaslight once in Toronto and is was the best show I've ever been to. In my picture I'm the one in the red shirt (if you can make that out haha).

Anywho, I know I've rambled on a bit, but I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone here, and I might pop my head into a discussion here or there..

OH, and I've been following the Horrible Crows updates religiously. Can't wait!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thought I'd say hi   Wed May 25, 2011 9:31 pm

Hey Luke!

Welcome to the boards
Back to top Go down
kkent16
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Thought I'd say hi   Wed May 25, 2011 9:51 pm

Welcome to the boards, Luke!!

I'm Kelly, also new here!
Back to top Go down