A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 GEAR?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mim2832
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning


Posts : 3
Join date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: GEAR?   Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:09 pm

What gear is Brian currently using now that he got rid of his Z's? I seen the tele again. It seems they have different amps when their over sea's than when their here in the states. Anyone know though?
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1167
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 29
Location : England ,Wigan

PostSubject: Re: GEAR?   Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:26 pm

Brian uses a Marshall 1974 x 18 watt amp at the moment , find out about more gear here http://t-rex-effects.com/Default.aspx?ID=14&M=News&PID=8&NewsID=407
Back to top Go down
mim2832
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning


Posts : 3
Join date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: GEAR?   Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:12 pm

Nice, Ive never seen that interview before. Thanx Man
Back to top Go down
thecosmickid
Wooderson
Wooderson
avatar

Posts : 428
Join date : 2009-08-15
Age : 24
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: GEAR?   Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:43 am

Holland wrote:
Brian uses a Marshall 1974 x 18 watt amp at the moment , find out about more gear here http://t-rex-effects.com/Default.aspx?ID=14&M=News&PID=8&NewsID=407

"japanese black metal, does that even exist?" Razz
Interesting and funny interview Smile
Back to top Go down
Hirti
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning


Posts : 56
Join date : 2009-04-23
Age : 27
Location : Steyr, Austria

PostSubject: Re: GEAR?   Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:13 pm

Very interesting, thank you! But I have to admit that never really heard a tremolo in Brian's guitar sound.. to be honest, I still don't. Very Happy
But another thing: Does anyone of you know if Brian ever used a Klon? I think I saw a picture of his pedalboard once and there was a Klon on it, but I could be wrong..
Back to top Go down
Prisoner
Wooderson
Wooderson
avatar

Posts : 572
Join date : 2009-02-06
Age : 28
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: GEAR?   Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:54 am

Hirti wrote:
Very interesting, thank you! But I have to admit that never really heard a tremolo in Brian's guitar sound.. to be honest, I still don't. Very Happy
But another thing: Does anyone of you know if Brian ever used a Klon? I think I saw a picture of his pedalboard once and there was a Klon on it, but I could be wrong..

Listen to Queen of Lower Chelsea and Contender. It's very clear to hear it on there. The intro-chords I mean
Back to top Go down
JT of suburbia
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning


Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : U.K

PostSubject: Re: GEAR?   Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:54 pm

mim2832 wrote:
What gear is Brian currently using now that he got rid of his Z's? I seen the tele again. It seems they have different amps when their over sea's than when their here in the states. Anyone know though?

when did he get rid of his Z's and which tele?
I've seen a few vids of a black tele
I hope its the blonde blackguard
Back to top Go down
Hirti
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning


Posts : 56
Join date : 2009-04-23
Age : 27
Location : Steyr, Austria

PostSubject: Re: GEAR?   Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:08 am

Prisoner wrote:
Listen to Queen of Lower Chelsea and Contender. It's very clear to hear it on there. The intro-chords I mean
You're right, how could I not hear that? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sweetpaul
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning


Posts : 21
Join date : 2011-03-23

PostSubject: Re: GEAR?   Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:59 am

JT of suburbia wrote:
mim2832 wrote:
What gear is Brian currently using now that he got rid of his Z's? I seen the tele again. It seems they have different amps when their over sea's than when their here in the states. Anyone know though?

when did he get rid of his Z's and which tele?
I've seen a few vids of a black tele
I hope its the blonde blackguard

I though he still has the Zs but uses Orange while in Europe. The Tele I believe is a Bill Nash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: GEAR?   

Back to top Go down
 
GEAR?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Irvin jacket and RCAF flight gear wanted
» WANTED: All black version of WWII USMC Stiletto
» WWI Black Watch Sidecap
» P37 web
» CadPat Is ILLEGAL PLEASE READ!!!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Gaslight Anthem :: Discussion About The Band-
Jump to: