A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hello... again!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Hello... again!   Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:53 am

Yo guys,

I ain't exactly introducing myself here but I've been gone for quite some time now and felt like giving a decent greeting once again! I've been busy with other stuff and other music and kinda forgot about Dimestore... ETERNAL SHAME BE CAST UPON ME. I miss this forum and you guys and after stumbling upon the Biloxi Parish video... damn. Goosebumps everywhere and I almost cried, what a fucking amazing song. So I'm back and I'm here to stay this time! Very Happy

So, what did I miss (apart from the minor news that they're playing A NEW SONG)? Is the letter writing thing still going on? I still have a somewhat finished letter lying around here somewhere for Grazer but I never got around to sending it Embarassed Inform me a bit if you please!

See you around & stay lucky <3
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Hello... again!   Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:25 pm

what's been going on? not much, it's been pretty quiet the past couple of months... hm.. from the top of my head: Brian covered Jack Johnson, they cancelled the Japan shows, line up and dates of the Revival Tour were revealed (although they've taken it down o.O), they're releasing a 7'' split with Fake Problems, they're all over Europe in June playing festivals, and... oh they're on Kimmel next week and it's driving us crazy. did i forget something?

and welcome back Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Hello... again!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Board :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: