A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

looking to buy these, can anybody help ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: looking to buy these, can anybody help ?   Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:42 pm

CAN ANY BODY HELP ME FIND THESE, IM LOOKING TO TRADE OR BUY, TO BE HONEST I ONLY HAVE BOOTS TO TRADE WITH, SO LOOKING TO BUY REALLY.

SINK OR SWIM LP, BLACK, WHITE/RED, GREEN, WHITE
SENOR AND THE QUEEN WHITE 2X 7", RED 2X7", GOLD 2X 7"
59 SOUND LP, GREEN
SINK OR SWIM DEMOS , BLUE/WHITE, GREY/BLUE, BLACK/GREEN

PROMO CDS BOXER 1TRK CD, GREAT EXPECTATIONS BLUE, BACKSEATS

Back to top Go down
19thirty
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: looking to buy these, can anybody help ?   Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:33 pm

I have an extra Red SATQ 2 7" I'd be willing to sell. Pm me with an offer if your interested?
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: looking to buy these, can anybody help ?   Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:41 am

19thirty wrote:
I have an extra Red SATQ 2 7" I'd be willing to sell. Pm me with an offer if your interested?

thanks for reply, pm sent, hope we can sort something out.
Back to top Go down
PFREEZY
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: looking to buy these, can anybody help ?   Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:51 pm

Boots as in bootlegs or actual boots. If they are bootlegs can you provide more info.
Back to top Go down
http://freezy.tumblr.com
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: looking to buy these, can anybody help ?   Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:36 pm

PFREEZY wrote:
Boots as in bootlegs or actual boots. If they are bootlegs can you provide more info.

way to many Bootlegs to list but if you are looking for anything drop me a pm
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: looking to buy these, can anybody help ?   Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:31 am

Guys, i had some joy and thanks to the guys who helped me out, but im still desperate to find a few things . I really want to add the following to my collection, I still miss a few others but want to try and get the following 1st .PLEASE somebody help.

59 sound LP green (want this so much)
sink demos blue (yellow jacket)
sink LP white/red splat
tin pan 7" gold
senor 2x7" white

please PM me if you can help me out , even if you can point me towards the records i search

THANKS
Back to top Go down
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: looking to buy these, can anybody help ?   Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:14 am

brucesboots wrote:

tin pan 7" gold

You mean the Gospel Songs 7"? Drop me a PM mine is just sitting here think its been played once so its as new.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: looking to buy these, can anybody help ?   Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:27 pm

brucesboots wrote:
Guys, i had some joy and thanks to the guys who helped me out, but im still desperate to find a few things . I really want to add the following to my collection, I still miss a few others but want to try and get the following 1st .PLEASE somebody help.

59 sound LP green (want this so much)
sink demos blue (yellow jacket)
sink LP white/red splat
tin pan 7" gold
senor 2x7" white

please PM me if you can help me out , even if you can point me towards the records i search

THANKS

Your best bet with Sink or Swim (Black) and S&TQ (White) is to just wait until they pop up on E-bay again (and be prepared to pay a pretty penny). Because they're so rare, the only people looking to get rid of them are those who want to make some serious $$. The best way for them to do that is on E-Bay. The same probably applies to the SOS demos with the hand screened jacket.

I got lucky with Senor (white) in that it popped up on E-bay right when I started my collection so I was able to get it out of the way early. With SOS (black), I scoured vinyl collective, dead format, limited pressing, etc. for months with no luck. Eventually I tracked it down on E-bay in September for ~$200.

With the others, try vinyl collective (if you haven't already). That's where I got 59 Sound (green).
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: looking to buy these, can anybody help ?   Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:49 am

Had quite a bit of joy and thanks to all who have helped in my search , im still waiting on a good few of my wants to land in the post but deals are done.
Im really looking for that Green 59 sound lo, please somebody help , my eyes are melting into my pc screen from searching, if anybody has one to part with, I will gladly pay a good price. PLEASE somebody pm me with an offer.Thanks.
Back to top Go down
xorcist
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: looking to buy these, can anybody help ?   Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:45 pm

Ahh, I remember all to well those blurry eyed searches. I've all but given up hope on the big 2 that still remain (SOS on Black and SATQ on White). It seems anytime they pop up I don't have the cash and anytime I have the cash they are impossible to find. Some day...
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: looking to buy these, can anybody help ?   Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:42 pm

xorcist wrote:
Ahh, I remember all to well those blurry eyed searches. I've all but given up hope on the big 2 that still remain (SOS on Black and SATQ on White). It seems anytime they pop up I don't have the cash and anytime I have the cash they are impossible to find. Some day...

yep still need those 2 myself, but something for some reason keeps drawing me to wanting that GREEN record.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: looking to buy these, can anybody help ?   Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:31 pm

bruceboots,

rarepunkmusic.com has 59 Sound green listed as being in stock. Shoot them an e-mail with an offer.

http://rarepunkmusic.com/vinyl1.html
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: looking to buy these, can anybody help ?   Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:01 am

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
bruceboots,

rarepunkmusic.com has 59 Sound green listed as being in stock. Shoot them an e-mail with an offer.

http://rarepunkmusic.com/vinyl1.html

site is closed down for a month or so for the birth of his liitle one, will keep trying lo.
Back to top Go down
ExitEnglish
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: looking to buy these, can anybody help ?   Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:08 pm

are you still looking for SOS red/white splatter? i have it and might be willing to let it go, shoot me an offer
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: looking to buy these, can anybody help ?   Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:12 pm

pm sent, im online , lets talk !
Back to top Go down
Down by the Mersey
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: looking to buy these, can anybody help ?   Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:21 pm

Have you got sorted with what you need yet? If not what are you still after?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/bosshugo
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: looking to buy these, can anybody help ?   Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:29 pm

Down by the Mersey wrote:
Have you got sorted with what you need yet? If not what are you still after?

had some joy but still looking for.

sink LP (black)
sink demos blue splat /yellow cover
senor 2x 7" white
59 sound lp green
all aboard black
all aboard pink/black splat
Back to top Go down
Down by the Mersey
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: looking to buy these, can anybody help ?   Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:49 pm

I've got the green 59 sound and the printed demos in my collection. Drop me a pm if you want to make me an offer?
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: looking to buy these, can anybody help ?   Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:39 pm

Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: looking to buy these, can anybody help ?   Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:21 am

have it now , down to 3.
there was a pile of good stuff went on ebay last night if anybody else is lookin to fill gaps.
Back to top Go down
Down by the Mersey
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: looking to buy these, can anybody help ?   Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:56 pm

As you say some nice stuff up on ebay now. Good luck to anyone bidding for stuff.
Back to top Go down
sandinista
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: looking to buy these, can anybody help ?   Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:04 pm

That SOS Black is getting crazy ! Nearly 300 dollars and over 5 days left ...

[Admin: the link is http://cgi.ebay.com/Gaslight-Anthem-Sink-Swim-100-Hot-Water-Music-/130534691160 - I have asked 'e7c' if he want to do his verification thing again]
Back to top Go down
Davidesamulson
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: looking to buy these, can anybody help ?   Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:33 pm

Yes there is a lot of nice stuff on Ebay and I actively participate in bidding.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: looking to buy these, can anybody help ?   Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:47 pm

Some of the stuff on Ebay just ended at some pretty impressive prices:

59 Sound Green: $118.50

SoS white/red splatter: $93

Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: looking to buy these, can anybody help ?   Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:51 pm

It's gunna cost me alot to complete my collection, I was unable to try win these otherwise I would of been bidding
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking to buy these, can anybody help ?   

Back to top Go down

looking to buy these, can anybody help ?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Gaslight Anthem :: Vinyl, CDs & Trading-
Jump to: