A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

IF YOU ARE GOING TO A TGA SHOW, WANT TO GO, OR HAVE BEEN, READ THIS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nogasa
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: IF YOU ARE GOING TO A TGA SHOW, WANT TO GO, OR HAVE BEEN, READ THIS   Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:19 pm

OK HERES THE DEAL: I made a page called
The Gaslight Anthem, Rise Against, Alkaline Trio, Thrice @ San Diego

on facebook. but i realized that it can be so much more. rather than only san diego attenders signing up, why not everyone? it would be a test to see how many TGA fans could sign up within a month to see the show. i dont care if u never have been to one, i havent either, but i am going soon, and even if u dont hink ull ever see them, as long as ur still a fan sign up and lets make the event huge(at least on facebook)
Back to top Go down
Breanne
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU ARE GOING TO A TGA SHOW, WANT TO GO, OR HAVE BEEN, READ THIS   Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:43 pm

okay, post the link.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xripped_kneesx
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU ARE GOING TO A TGA SHOW, WANT TO GO, OR HAVE BEEN, READ THIS   Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:44 am

or just go to the tour section and post a new message like "19OCT Myrtle Beach" and then everyone that is going to that show can post in there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU ARE GOING TO A TGA SHOW, WANT TO GO, OR HAVE BEEN, READ THIS   

Back to top Go down

IF YOU ARE GOING TO A TGA SHOW, WANT TO GO, OR HAVE BEEN, READ THIS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1