A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

'She Loves You' vinyl (26 November 2010)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: 'She Loves You' vinyl (26 November 2010)   Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:17 pm

Kosburn59 wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:
Annnnd then I look on ShopRadioCast and see it for $6.99. -.-

That's embarrassing.

They don't have the light green one though. If you try to select it, the add to cart option disappears. I think that's one of the harder colors to find now, so it was good that you posted the eBay link. Don't be embarrassed! Smile

Hahaha okay great. xD I wanted to kick myself since I paid $17.85 for one and then I found ShopRadioCast's collection of Gaslight stuff. I'm surprised they sell their merch so cheaply - I just got the New Jersey hoodie earlier since that's the cheapest site that has it ($35 w/o shipping), so now in case I never see my first Gaslight hoodie I at least have this beautiful one to (sort of) compensate.

....I'm becoming a consumer whore again. >.< This new album release is getting me all flustered and excited. Razz

Aw, I'm bad you got a new hoodie, but I still hope you get your old one back too.

I was just looking at ShopRadioCast today and thinking about placing an order. Handwritten is getting me anxious for new Gaslight stuff too! Razz And they do have good prices, which makes buying even more tempting!

I do too. I'm certain I will eventually. lol.

Right?! Their prices ROCK, all the other sites gauge the prices out the wazoo, it's ridiculous. I think I'll just keep myself to their own site and ShopRadioCast if I feel like getting anything else.

Good plan! I'm looking at ShopRadioCast right now and keep seeing things I want. Not good!
Back to top Go down
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: 'She Loves You' vinyl (26 November 2010)   Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:19 pm

Kosburn59 wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:

That's embarrassing.

They don't have the light green one though. If you try to select it, the add to cart option disappears. I think that's one of the harder colors to find now, so it was good that you posted the eBay link. Don't be embarrassed! Smile

Hahaha okay great. xD I wanted to kick myself since I paid $17.85 for one and then I found ShopRadioCast's collection of Gaslight stuff. I'm surprised they sell their merch so cheaply - I just got the New Jersey hoodie earlier since that's the cheapest site that has it ($35 w/o shipping), so now in case I never see my first Gaslight hoodie I at least have this beautiful one to (sort of) compensate.

....I'm becoming a consumer whore again. >.< This new album release is getting me all flustered and excited. Razz

Aw, I'm bad you got a new hoodie, but I still hope you get your old one back too.

I was just looking at ShopRadioCast today and thinking about placing an order. Handwritten is getting me anxious for new Gaslight stuff too! Razz And they do have good prices, which makes buying even more tempting!

Right?! Their prices ROCK, all the other sites gauge the prices out the wazoo, it's ridiculous. I think I'll just keep myself to their own site and ShopRadioCast if I feel like getting anything else.

Good plan! I'm looking at ShopRadioCast right now and keep seeing things I want. Not good!

Hahaha, give eeeeeeeeen! I feel like at least being a consumer-whore for Gaslight is better than, say, being a consumer-whore for Nascar memorabilia, amongst probably a million other things. It's all worth it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: 'She Loves You' vinyl (26 November 2010)   Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:37 pm

Kosburn59 wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:

That's embarrassing.

Hahaha, give eeeeeeeeen! I feel like at least being a consumer-whore for Gaslight is better than, say, being a consumer-whore for Nascar memorabilia, amongst probably a million other things. It's all worth it. Very Happy

Oh man, you're a bad influence! Razz
Back to top Go down
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: 'She Loves You' vinyl (26 November 2010)   Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:47 pm

Kosburn59 wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:

That's embarrassing.

I'd buy Gaslight briefs if they sold them. They'd be the sexiest briefs I've ever owned.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: 'She Loves You' vinyl (26 November 2010)   Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:49 pm

Kosburn59 wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:

That's embarrassing.

I'd buy Gaslight briefs if they sold them. They'd be the sexiest briefs I've ever owned.

lol! Hey, you never know what kind of new stuff they'll come out with next!
Back to top Go down
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: 'She Loves You' vinyl (26 November 2010)   Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:54 pm

I can see it now:

Gaslight Anthem Merch Update:

"We're proud to announce our own line of Gaslight Anthem-themed kitchen utensils! Cut your friends' hearts to ribbons on just about ANY occasion! Every set comes with a Gaslight Anthem-themed Snuggie designed by Jeffrey Everett himself!
Back to top Go down
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: 'She Loves You' vinyl (26 November 2010)   Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:55 pm

Of course I'm pretty sure they're going to have all the pride in the world to NEVER do some shit like that. Hahaha. XD
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: 'She Loves You' vinyl (26 November 2010)   Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:00 pm

Haha, oh my gosh, a Gaslight Snuggie and kitchen utensils! That is too funny! Yeah, I seriously hope they never go to those merch extremes! Razz
Back to top Go down
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: 'She Loves You' vinyl (26 November 2010)   Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:04 pm

Gaslight Anthem hand soap: It makes you smell like a working-class poetic genius.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: 'She Loves You' vinyl (26 November 2010)   Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:07 pm

Kosburn59 wrote:
Gaslight Anthem hand soap: It makes you smell like a working-class poetic genius.

Clap

Gaslight Anthem Magic 8 Ball - for telling fortunes in American Slang.
Back to top Go down
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: 'She Loves You' vinyl (26 November 2010)   Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:13 pm

Kosburn59 wrote:

Clap

cheers BEST ONE YET.

Hmm. How can I beat that?

Oh, Gaslight Anthem dress-shoes (or maybe really fancy chucks: I WOULD DEFINITELY BUY THOSE): for all occasions. You can fashion them after your old man's, you can use them when you dance upon the architecture, by the light of the moon, or even if you have to love yourself and dance all night alone!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: 'She Loves You' vinyl (26 November 2010)   Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:19 pm

Kosburn59 wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:

Clap

cheers BEST ONE YET.

Oh, Gaslight Anthem dress-shoes (or maybe really fancy chucks: I WOULD DEFINITELY BUY THOSE): for all occasions. You can fashion them after your old man's, you can use them when you dance upon the architecture, by the light of the moon, or even if you have to love yourself and dance all night alone!

Bummer! You beat me to it! I was just going to say something about the old man shoes. Your idea was better than mine though. Razz

How about Gaslight brand matches for when you want to start a fire that wouldn't go out?

Ooh, and Gaslight Anthem's own exclusive brand of car parts for old white Lincolns - with a discount on radios and taillights.

Back to top Go down
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: 'She Loves You' vinyl (26 November 2010)   Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:26 pm

Kosburn59 wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:

Clap

cheers BEST ONE YET.

Bummer! You beat me to it! I was just going to say something about the old man shoes. Your idea was better than mine though. Razz

How about Gaslight brand matches for when you want to start a fire that wouldn't go out?

Ooh, and Gaslight Anthem's own exclusive brand of car parts for old white Lincolns - with a discount on radios and taillights.

Haha, oh man they could put a warning box on the back of the matchbook saying "Warning: Once you light these, there's no stopping them - so be sure to use them only when you feel incredible distaste for an ex or if you can't stand the local rave club. Use with discretion and creativity."

I can't think of anything else now. XD haha.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: 'She Loves You' vinyl (26 November 2010)   Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:32 pm

Kosburn59 wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:

Clap

cheers BEST ONE YET.

Haha, oh man they could put a warning box on the back of the matchbook saying "Warning: Once you light these, there's no stopping them - so be sure to use them only when you feel incredible distaste for an ex or if you can't stand the local rave club. Use with discretion and creativity."

You'll probably wake up in the middle of the night with an awesome idea! Very Happy

Okay, just one more from me and I promise I'll stop. Razz For the young sugar and spice Gaslight fans, ribbons for their curls, designed by the guys themselves. I bet they never thought they'd be designing hair ribbons!
Back to top Go down
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: 'She Loves You' vinyl (26 November 2010)   Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:03 pm

Kosburn59 wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:

Clap

cheers BEST ONE YET.

You'll probably wake up in the middle of the night with an awesome idea! Very Happy

Okay, just one more from me and I promise I'll stop. Razz For the young sugar and spice Gaslight fans, ribbons for their curls, designed by the guys themselves. I bet they never thought they'd be designing hair ribbons!

Oh, please keep posting more if you think of them, I love these. XD Ha, the other guys would just look at Brian and be like "....you set yourself up for this one...." We should make a thread titled "Excessive Gaslight Merch concepts" and see what other people come up with. I would trust Harbortown to probably be the king of it all.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: 'She Loves You' vinyl (26 November 2010)   Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:24 pm

Kosburn59 wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:

Clap

cheers BEST ONE YET.

Oh, please keep posting more if you think of them, I love these. XD Ha, the other guys would just look at Brian and be like "....you set yourself up for this one...." We should make a thread titled "Excessive Gaslight Merch concepts" and see what other people come up with. I would trust Harbortown to probably be the king of it all.

Haha, that's a great idea! Harbortown would be perfect for this! Where is he when we need him?! Razz

Alright, if it's not bugging you, I thought of a couple more, hehehe!

TGA-brand blue jeans and white t-shirts for when you're just hanging out at the house on Cookman or sleeping on the beach all night (so obvious - why didn't we think of this one before?)

El Jefe's very own artwork in a vinyl decal for the hood of your Dodge or your Cadillac ride.

Gaslight logo umbrellas for when you're standing in the pounding (or Jersey) rain. That one's actually not that far-fetched!
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: 'She Loves You' vinyl (26 November 2010)   Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:41 am

http://www.banquetrecords.com/GLAtumbling

Still plenty of copies there, and at a decent enough price, don't know about shipping costs to the US though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'She Loves You' vinyl (26 November 2010)   

Back to top Go down

'She Loves You' vinyl (26 November 2010)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9