A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 new material coming soon??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
amberfoyd
A Contender
A Contender
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2010-07-25
Age : 28
Location : los angeles

PostSubject: Re: new material coming soon??   Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:33 am

he doesn't want his tats anymore?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twiter.com/amberfoyd
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: new material coming soon??   Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:30 am

amberfoyd wrote:
he doesn't want his tats anymore?

if your referring to the video interview that he did in Toronto. he said he doesn't like the tats he has on his knucles/past the wrist area cause he can't cover em when he wears a suit etc but he said that was just a phase he was going thru at the moment
Back to top Go down
thecosmickid
Wooderson
Wooderson
avatar

Posts : 428
Join date : 2009-08-15
Age : 24
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: new material coming soon??   Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:10 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:
amberfoyd wrote:
he doesn't want his tats anymore?

if your referring to the video interview that he did in Toronto. he said he doesn't like the tats he has on his knucles/past the wrist area cause he can't cover em when he wears a suit etc but he said that was just a phase he was going thru at the moment

Where can I find that interview? Couldn't find it on youtube
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: new material coming soon??   Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:03 pm

thecosmickid wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:
amberfoyd wrote:
he doesn't want his tats anymore?

if your referring to the video interview that he did in Toronto. he said he doesn't like the tats he has on his knucles/past the wrist area cause he can't cover em when he wears a suit etc but he said that was just a phase he was going thru at the moment

Where can I find that interview? Couldn't find it on youtube

The interview was split into three parts and I am not sure which part had the tattoo question in it. I will post all three of the parts since I think think its of the best interviews Brian has done.







I would recommend watching the entire thing cause its just a well done interview. Sorry I can't remember what part contains the tattoo question.
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1578
Join date : 2010-05-26
Age : 25
Location : Luxembourg / Spain

PostSubject: Re: new material coming soon??   Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:05 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:
thecosmickid wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:
amberfoyd wrote:
he doesn't want his tats anymore?

if your referring to the video interview that he did in Toronto. he said he doesn't like the tats he has on his knucles/past the wrist area cause he can't cover em when he wears a suit etc but he said that was just a phase he was going thru at the moment

Where can I find that interview? Couldn't find it on youtube

The interview was split into three parts and I am not sure which part had the tattoo question in it.

it's on part 3 of the interview (the same posted on the previous page of this same thread Razz), at the very end.
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1227
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 27
Location : On the flipside, Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: new material coming soon??   Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:54 pm

Such a great interview, such a great guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: new material coming soon??   

Back to top Go down
 
new material coming soon??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Ideas and Material Conditions
» Banned User keeps coming back
» Sponsored content: New advertising format coming soon on Forumotion forums.
» Eric, bad weather coming your way!
» Stress driving doctors and dentists to drink addiction

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Gaslight Anthem :: Discussion About The Band-
Jump to: