A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Ask The Person Below

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5606
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 26
Location : Pennsylvania-The land of the Three Rivers.

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:05 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Dogs, defintely dogs. I have a Chow/Husky mix named Scooby that I love more than life itself. Cats are too aloof and litter boxes stink.

Do you have any piercings?
No, But I have kicked around the idea of getting my ear pierced.

What do you want pierced?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:23 am

Nothing! I am a huge wimp when it comes to pain. I had my ears pierced when I was five (screamed my head off at the mall!), then they kept getting horribly infected so I let them close up. I got them pierced again when I was ten, let them close up a year later, and then pierced them myself (OUCH!) a few times in high school, but it was too much of a hassle because my skin is so sensitive. No more piercings ever again for me!

Have you ever passed out?
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5606
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 26
Location : Pennsylvania-The land of the Three Rivers.

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:22 pm

Nope almost did though when I was almost hit by a car if I recall correctly/

Do you faint at the sight of blood
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:30 pm

Blood I can handle, needles I can't.

Biggest phobia?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:33 pm

My biggest phobia is probably snakes. I HATE snakes and wish they would all just die.

What do you think is the best age to be?
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:38 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
My biggest phobia is probably snakes. I HATE snakes and wish they would all just die.

What do you think is the best age to be?

Snakes are disgusting. I'm with you there.

Best age would probably be 25. Should hopefully have job security, money, own place to live, so the way I see it it's the rough age where you can start to live your own life.

If you could be any animal what would you be and why?
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5606
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 26
Location : Pennsylvania-The land of the Three Rivers.

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:02 pm

Cat, cause I like cats.

If you could only play one make of Guitar for the rest of your life...what would it be (Fender,Gibson, Ovation,Takamine,some third party brand,etc)
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:25 pm

JimmyB wrote:
Nope almost did though when I was almost hit by a car if I recall correctly/

Do you faint at the sight of blood

oh my god, i'm sorry, but this is so funny to me. i can just picture you wandering down the road being all mopey and not realizing you wandering into traffic and almost getting hit and throwing up your hands "even cars don't like me that person was trying to kill me why does no one love me!?!"
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:32 pm

steph wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
Nope almost did though when I was almost hit by a car if I recall correctly/

Do you faint at the sight of blood

oh my god, i'm sorry, but this is so funny to me. i can just picture you wandering down the road being all mopey and not realizing you wandering into traffic and almost getting hit and throwing up your hands "even cars don't like me that person was trying to kill me why does no one love me!?!"

Oh my gosh, Steph, I'm laughing so hard I'm crying! Tears are rolling down my face and I can't breathe! You are HILARIOUS! But still, poor Jimmy!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:36 pm

JimmyB wrote:
Cat, cause I like cats.

If you could only play one make of Guitar for the rest of your life...what would it be (Fender,Gibson, Ovation,Takamine,some third party brand,etc)


When I learn how to play guitar at some point in the future, I would like an acoustic Gibson, Bob Dylan's guitar of choice in the 60s.

Were you/are you a straight A student?
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:02 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
Cat, cause I like cats.

If you could only play one make of Guitar for the rest of your life...what would it be (Fender,Gibson, Ovation,Takamine,some third party brand,etc)


When I learn how to play guitar at some point in the future, I would like an acoustic Gibson, Bob Dylan's guitar of choice in the 60s.

Were you/are you a straight A student?

Essentially, yes. And then I failed at uni. Oops.

What colour are your eyes?
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5606
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 26
Location : Pennsylvania-The land of the Three Rivers.

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:08 pm

Brown

What is your hair color (Natural)
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:44 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
steph wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
Nope almost did though when I was almost hit by a car if I recall correctly/

Do you faint at the sight of blood

oh my god, i'm sorry, but this is so funny to me. i can just picture you wandering down the road being all mopey and not realizing you wandering into traffic and almost getting hit and throwing up your hands "even cars don't like me that person was trying to kill me why does no one love me!?!"

Oh my gosh, Steph, I'm laughing so hard I'm crying! Tears are rolling down my face and I can't breathe! You are HILARIOUS! But still, poor Jimmy!

i can't take any credit, that's all due to jimmyb Razz
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:22 pm

My natural hair color is a very plain dark brown. Blech. That's why it's not that color anymore. Wink

How tall are you?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:23 pm

5'3". I have to tip-toe to reach things a lot.

Did you ever sing as part of a choir?
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5606
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 26
Location : Pennsylvania-The land of the Three Rivers.

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:24 pm

12 years of school choir and getting vocal training in it...I guess it shows in my singing.


Have you ever taken Vocal lessons?


Last edited by JimmyB on Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : THAT BETTER?!?!?)
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:25 pm

JimmyB wrote:
12 years of highschool choir and getting vocal training in it...I guess it shows in my singing.


Have you ever taken Vocal lessons?

excuse me for the interruption, but you went to high school for 12 years?! Shocked Razz
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:27 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
5'3". I have to tip-toe to reach things a lot.

Did you ever sing as part of a choir?

Midget! Razz
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 4155
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:28 pm

steph wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
12 years of highschool choir and getting vocal training in it...I guess it shows in my singing.


Have you ever taken Vocal lessons?

excuse me for the interruption, but you went to high school for 12 years?! Shocked Razz
lol! lol! lol!

_________________
Andrew

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5606
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 26
Location : Pennsylvania-The land of the Three Rivers.

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:30 pm

Man And I thought I was short at 5'8'' Laughing
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:31 pm

JimmyB wrote:
Man And I thought I was short at 5'8'' Laughing

I'd say that's quite short for a guy. 6'2" here
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 4155
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:35 pm

Camus wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
Man And I thought I was short at 5'8'' Laughing

I'd say that's quite short for a guy. 6'2" here

Average height for women

5'4

Average height for men

5'8

_________________
Andrew

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:36 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
5'3". I have to tip-toe to reach things a lot.

Did you ever sing as part of a choir?

Midget! Razz

HEY.

JimmyB wrote:
Man And I thought I was short at 5'8'' Laughing

HEY. THAT'S MAN-SHORT.

Camus wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
Man And I thought I was short at 5'8'' Laughing

I'd say that's quite short for a guy. 6'2" here

HEY. YOU'RE 6'2"? TALL.
Sup, boi?
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:37 pm

Debonair wrote:
Camus wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
Man And I thought I was short at 5'8'' Laughing

I'd say that's quite short for a guy. 6'2" here

Average height for women

5'4

Average height for men

5'8

I am shocked! That's not something I knew. Just naturally assumed it would be taller
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:38 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Camus wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
Man And I thought I was short at 5'8'' Laughing

I'd say that's quite short for a guy. 6'2" here

HEY. YOU'RE 6'2"? TALL.
Sup, boi?

Wink
I think I might still be growing a little bit too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   

Back to top Go down
 
Ask The Person Below
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» VERY STRANGE PERSON ASKING FOR MILK ON HERE, WARNING TO OTHER MOMS!!
» Sara Morales Hernández
» Eva Brennan
» Kristi Cornwell -- Missing 8/11/09
» Aengus Shanahan

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: