A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5]   Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:55 pm

Vibes wrote:
Got an email from Benny today. He said he showed it to Brian and the Alexs. He loved the stats and the undertaking as a whole. I wonder if it will influence future set lists

At Hammersmith yesterday, Brian showed me that he had a copy of the list on his iPhone, and said that they were taking it into account re. the setlists.

He hadn't appreciated, for example, that people liked 'Once Upon A Time' as much as they do (it is the cover with the most amount of points).

http://www.gaslightanthem.org
J_Schooly
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5]   Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:22 pm

steady now steady now wrote:
Vibes wrote:
Got an email from Benny today. He said he showed it to Brian and the Alexs. He loved the stats and the undertaking as a whole. I wonder if it will influence future set lists

At Hammersmith yesterday, Brian showed me that he had a copy of the list on his iPhone, and said that they were taking it into account re. the setlists.

He hadn't appreciated, for example, that people liked 'Once Upon A Time' as much as they do (it is the cover with the most amount of points).

That is awesome. Perhaps this is why "Elvis" is in constant rotation now. Before this list, it was an every-other-show entry, at best.
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5]   Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:26 pm

steady now steady now wrote:
Vibes wrote:

How awesome is that!

Damn I love these guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
amberfoyd
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5]   Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:39 pm

now if we can get them to come to ca! haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.twiter.com/amberfoyd
Ghost
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5]   Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:30 pm

Fairly surprised at some of the results! My personal top 5 would be (though it changes!);

1. '59 Sound
2. 1930
3. The Patient Ferris Wheel
4. Diamond Church St Choir
5. The Backseat

Honourable mentions: Blue Jeans & White T-Shirts, Bring It On, Old White Lincoln, I Coulda Been A Contender, Ida Called You Woody Joe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5]   

Back to top Go down

The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6