A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

2000 Trees [UK Festival]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emyr
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: 2000 Trees [UK Festival]   Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:31 am

2000 Trees is a two day festival in Cheltenham, England. www.twothousandtreesfestival.co.uk/
With only 2500 attendees it's a fairly small festival, but that means that tickets only cost 50!

"2000trees started as a reaction to the mainstream music festivals and their ever spiralling ticket prices, poor facilities and pursuit of profit at all costs. 2000trees is about music. New music. Exciting music. Your faith in British music shall be restored! There are no genre distinctions (although most of the bands do tend to hold guitars), just great great music."

The Subways and Frank Turner are headliners this year - both excellent live acts.
With Bombay Bicycle Club, 65daysofstatic, Metronomy, And so I watch you from afar..., Sonic Boom Six, Johnny Flynn, Crazy Arm, Twin Atlantic and Chris T-T to name a few others.

Just wondering if anyone from the forum is going? I know there's quite a few Frank fans around anyway. Smile
It's going to be my first festival.
Back to top Go down
http://emmaprew.blogspot.com
Palmer89
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: 2000 Trees [UK Festival]   Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:36 am

I'm not sure why I've never been, only 15 miles from where I live. Some excellent personel playing. Also pretty small and apparently one of the nicest/friendliest festivals there is.

Frank said it's his favourite I think.
Back to top Go down
Emyr
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: 2000 Trees [UK Festival]   Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:42 am

Yeah. I think part of what drew me to it is it's small size.
It's also supposed to be one of the few "green" festivals, best festival toilets too apparently. haha.

Yeah. He highly rates it. Think he's played there the last few years.
Back to top Go down
http://emmaprew.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2000 Trees [UK Festival]   

Back to top Go down

2000 Trees [UK Festival]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: Other Bands-
Jump to: