A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Cynics.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Cynics.   Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:58 am

Cynics (Giles) is my friend who plays acoustic guitar and sings a long. And it kills me to admit it, but he's very fucking good. Punknews.org are streaming his new 7" herehttp://www.punknews.org/bands/cynics

I've also written a blog about him with a stream of his Paint It Black 'Memorial Day' cover here: www.movingnorthuk.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: Cynics.   Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:59 am

Pretty good, nice clear vocals.
Back to top Go down
mescalero
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Cynics.   Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:34 pm

i clicked on the link not expecting to like it, but it's pretty dang good. plus, it's a proven fact that songs named after lines from "Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure" are always great (Be Excellent To Each Other). i guess the only other ones i can think of are San Dimas High School Football Rules by The Ataris and We Are Wild Stalliions by The Riot Before (even though it should be Wyld Stallyns).

anyways, yeah, everybody else should check it out, good stuff. i was going to use a hilarious pun about not being a cynic, but that would be lame. glad i didn't do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cynics.   

Back to top Go down

Cynics.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: Other Bands-
Jump to: