A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
JDaniels
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:00 pm

"You made me cry" and "Bell Bottom Blues" if i remember correct..
Back to top Go down
LaGuitarLady
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:08 pm

JDaniels wrote:
"You made me cry" and "Bell Bottom Blues" if i remember correct..
right,"Bell Bottom Blues you made me cry". It's a line from the song "Bell Bottom Blues" from Derek and the Dominos.
Back to top Go down
ExitEnglish
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:48 pm

can someone point me in the direction of the shirt with the new anchor logo? can't find it for some reason
Back to top Go down
Emusic
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:06 pm

There are some incredible tattoos up here!
In september i'll go for my Springsteen tattoo.
After the Springsteen i will go for a Gaslight tattoo, but still have to figure out what.
Back to top Go down
http://www.elena-fotografie.be & http://themusicmakesmehappy
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:12 pm

Emusic wrote:
After the Springsteen i will go for a Gaslight tattoo, but still have to figure out what.

What are you getting for the Springsteen one?

Shows I've been to (if anyone actually cares)::

Back to top Go down
Emusic
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:42 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
Emusic wrote:

What are you getting for the Springsteen one?

My dad will sketch some things and then i'll choose.
So don't now yet, but i will post when i have it Smile
Or maybe i'll post the sketches and then you guys can help me choose Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.elena-fotografie.be & http://themusicmakesmehappy
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:13 pm

I think I got my banner set for the next tattoo escapade. Jajajaja. <3
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:59 pm

Kosburn59 wrote:

I think I got my banner set for the next tattoo escapade. Jajajaja. <3

you do know its "plead" not "bleed" Razz

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
MyRottingBrain
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:54 pm

Kosburn59 wrote:

Hopefully I won't seem like a douche for posting about this in more than one thread. Razz I've had this for about a month now, and I still can't stop looking at it. Perfect first tattoo. :] I need to get it retouched a little bit though, just because it still scabbed up pretty bad when it was healing. I babied the damn thing.

Eerie....

Got mine last October, it's tweaked because it's a cover up, but that's the image that inspired it.
Back to top Go down
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:33 am

I have no idea what's going on with me right now. ha, That's a little embarrassing.

Great cover up! I've seen that one before, your artist did a great job!
Back to top Go down
nomad677
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:12 am

My The Gaslight Anthem tattoo but it's now coloured in..

from the Fall Tour 2009.

Back to top Go down
http://www.up-in-desire.tumblr.com
FelixMA
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:28 pm

Nomad667, I'd really like to see a coloured version! Looks fucking SICK.
Back to top Go down
keepsake
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:08 am

I'm a member of the "No Retreat, No Regrets" gang, but i'm definitely likely to get more Gaslight inspired tats. Been thinking of getting "Every word..." on one wrist and "Handwritten" on my other.
Back to top Go down
HighLonesome
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:05 pm

keepsake wrote:
I'm a member of the "No Retreat, No Regrets" gang, but i'm definitely likely to get more Gaslight inspired tats. Been thinking of getting "Every word..." on one wrist and "Handwritten" on my other.

That'd be amazing!

I've never really been a tattoo kind of person, but lately I've been thinking a whole lot about getting one. I guess I've just never run across something that I'd want on my skin for the rest of my life, but all of these tattoos on here are so awesome! Makes me reconsider.
Back to top Go down
Reinvent good times
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:15 pm

ExitEnglish wrote:
can someone point me in the direction of the shirt with the new anchor logo? can't find it for some reason

I couldn't see it listed in their infinite merch store...but I know it was a tour shirt..My buddy bought it in STL. Maybe somebody can post a picture of the anchor / heart t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
Breanne
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:49 pm

Reinvent good times wrote:
ExitEnglish wrote:

I couldn't see it listed in their infinite merch store...but I know it was a tour shirt..My buddy bought it in STL. Maybe somebody can post a picture of the anchor / heart t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xripped_kneesx
Reinvent good times
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:58 pm

Thats a cool shirt (actually its the one I bought my daughter) but not the one I was referring to. The one I am thinking of had an anchor with a pseudo outline of a heart over the anchor. Wish i could draw it for you.....it was black with white print.
Back to top Go down
Shorestyle69
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:50 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/RByrne89
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:51 pm

Thats a cool shirt (actually its the one I bought my daughter) but not the one I was referring to. The one I am thinking of had an anchor with a pseudo outline of a heart over the anchor. Wish i could draw it for you.....it was black with white print.

Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:52 pm

Also, those are awesome shorestyle.
Back to top Go down
Reinvent good times
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:07 am

simo wrote:

Exit English....Here's the logo I was referring to. Simo posted it...

Hope that helps
Back to top Go down
Matilda Noir
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:28 pm

wow Kosburn 59 -- that looks great! cheers
Back to top Go down
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:52 pm

Matilda Noir wrote:
wow Kosburn 59 -- that looks great! cheers

Aw, thank you! ^_^ I've gotten it touched-up since I took that photo, so here's a bigger copy of my avatar.

Back to top Go down
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:57 pm

I've been torn for years in regards to what I would get as my Gaslight tat. I'm ready to break down and get the Queen of Lower Chelsea (or the Bronx, if it fits with a banner alright) with the River's Edge reference. Needless to say, I'm definitely waiting until next year to get my next piece.
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:44 pm

Got this on my trip to NYC to see TGA, got it tuesday before the webster hall show. My 5th TGA tattoo Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   

Back to top Go down

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next