A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:14 pm

Kosburn59 wrote:
pale
steph wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:
[url=http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=30&u=15926137]

Hopefully I won't seem like a douche for posting about this in more than one thread. Razz I've had this for about a month now, and I still can't stop looking at it. Perfect first tattoo. :] I need to get it retouched a little bit though, just because it still scabbed up pretty bad when it was healing. I babied the damn thing.

YOU ARE SUCH A DOUCHE

...just kidding. or maybe not? Suspect

pale
Razz i was kidding! Frying Pan

Back to top Go down
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:27 am

Hehe I know. Wink
Back to top Go down
YouCanCallMeSally
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:58 pm

Heart_Strings wrote:
Everyone that's posted their gaslight anthem ink , your tattoos are so cool can't wait to get mine in may!Very Happy

I totally agree.
What are you getting?
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/rubychaos
CasanovaBaby90
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:02 pm

I presented the idea of getting a TGA tat to my friends and they just didn't understand... Still undecided on what I want so I'll remain un-tatted (yep, just made that word up now) for now.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:04 pm

CasanovaBaby90 wrote:
I presented the idea of getting a TGA tat to my friends and they just didn't understand... Still undecided on what I want so I'll remain un-tatted (yep, just made that word up now) for now.

as long as you want it then who cares what your friends think!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:14 pm

plugga wrote:
CasanovaBaby90 wrote:

as long as you want it then who cares what your friends think!

^Ditto. That just means that you must be way cooler than they are.
Back to top Go down
rsj
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:16 pm

Kosburn59 wrote:

Hopefully I won't seem like a douche for posting about this in more than one thread. Razz I've had this for about a month now, and I still can't stop looking at it. Perfect first tattoo. :] I need to get it retouched a little bit though, just because it still scabbed up pretty bad when it was healing. I babied the damn thing.

That looks awesome! I really want to get a TGA tattoo, just haven't come across that 'perfect' design yet...
Back to top Go down
blakevbhc
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:12 pm

Back to top Go down
blakevbhc
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:21 pm

it's not completely healed that's why its a little blotchy in areas..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:43 pm

Nice, dude!
Back to top Go down
YouCanCallMeSally
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:06 pm

Oh woooow! Nice one!!!
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/rubychaos
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:20 pm

nice! must have hurt like hell, though
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:06 pm

That tattoo is beautiful! Nice choice of lyrics too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
blakevbhc
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:22 pm

yeeeeeeeah, 4 hours of misery! well worth it of course..
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:23 pm

that's beautiful, like everyone said, I bet it hurt like hell Shocked
Back to top Go down
Heart_Strings
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:23 pm

I went to see a tattooist today and got my design priced up,im getting the american slang poster with some lyrics and different detail :}
Back to top Go down
http://yourbeautifulinsanity.tumblr.com
CasanovaBaby90
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:15 am

Heart_Strings wrote:
I went to see a tattooist today and got my design priced up,im getting the american slang poster with some lyrics and different detail :}

Is this one of the posters from the last tour? I always wanted a copy saved on my computer but forgot where it was.
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:09 pm

I think the artwork/lyrics that come out with Handwritten could finally persuade me to get a tattoo. I've been umming and arring about it for ages.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:41 pm

Suggestion- a gallery of tattoo photos for the DimestoreSaints page under "Gallery" up top. Only cus I see this thread updated and get disappointed when there isn't a photo of someone's tattoo Sad
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:36 pm

Christophe wrote:
I think the artwork/lyrics that come out with Handwritten could finally persuade me to get a tattoo. I've been umming and arring about it for ages.

That would be an amazing tattoo! You should do it. Smile

Last edited by IrishNameAndAnInjury on Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Auto-correct gone wild!)
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:38 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Suggestion- a gallery of tattoo photos for the DimestoreSaints page under "Gallery" up top. Only cus I see this thread updated and get disappointed when there isn't a photo of someone's tattoo Sad

A tattoo gallery is a great idea, Lorraine. People could use this thread to discuss tattoo ideas and stuff, and the gallery for photos. Good thinking!
Back to top Go down
eagles1139
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:57 pm

A tattoo of something like the 45 single cover with the faces in the broken record and the words "Turn the record over" would make a great tattoo.

Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:19 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Christophe wrote:

That wild be an amazing tattoo! You should do it. Smile

Yeah I've been thinking about it for ages. I keep thinking of the line 'we sing with our heroes 33 rounds per minute' in some gaslight related image. Just not sure what I want. The problem with Gaslight is there are so many lyrics and images that would be great as tattoos from their music so it's quite hard for me to narrow down what I would want.
Back to top Go down
Yozzy
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:43 pm

I've been thinking about getting 1930, probably spelled out, on my tricep for awhile now, just can't pull the trigger.

Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:06 pm

The rule a well-inked friend often says: think about an idea, then put it away for at least a month. When you come back to it, if it still inspires you, do it. Otherwise start over again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   

Back to top Go down

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next