A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

TGA: Bono's Been a Big Influence

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Clementine
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: TGA: Bono's Been a Big Influence   Tue May 25, 2010 6:48 pm

be careful...you've set yourself up beautifully to suffer back problems later on....and it will suck , and you'll think "damn. I shouldn't have ripped on Bono."
Back to top Go down
Palmer89
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: TGA: Bono's Been a Big Influence   Tue May 25, 2010 7:04 pm

Clementine wrote:
be careful...you've set yourself up beautifully to suffer back problems later on....and it will suck , and you'll think "damn. I shouldn't have ripped on Bono."

I'm only 21 and my back is fucked beyond anything, I sleep in such awkward positions, my backs in agony constantly...probably getting me back for my future (or present as it is now), Bono critisism.
Back to top Go down
Clementine
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: TGA: Bono's Been a Big Influence   Tue May 25, 2010 7:21 pm

Palmer89 wrote:
Clementine wrote:

I'm only 21 and my back is fucked beyond anything, I sleep in such awkward positions, my backs in agony constantly...probably getting me back for my future (or present as it is now), Bono critisism.

Severe back pain is unbearable.....hope you feel better ....and say nicer things about Bono Wink
Back to top Go down
Jack
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: TGA: Bono's Been a Big Influence   Wed May 26, 2010 1:00 pm

Palmer89 wrote:
Clementine wrote:

That sucks, dude. Back problems can render a guy fairly useless. I feel your pain, man.
Back to top Go down
http://roseboulevard.bandcamp.com
Palmer89
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: TGA: Bono's Been a Big Influence   Wed May 26, 2010 2:15 pm

It's not quite that bad...just a dull ache for hours at a time rather then sharp pains. Infuriating rather than painful as such, not looking great for the future though haha.

Might ask Bono to pay for some treatment, I'm sure he'd be willing to pay for it.
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: TGA: Bono's Been a Big Influence   Thu May 27, 2010 10:15 am

Because I'd rather do anything else than study...

Not a lot new in the article. He talks about how the Bruce talk is getting old and how in future he's going to make up stuff about it.

Quote :

"He showed up. He said 'I wanna play with you guys'. I was like 'get out of here, you bum!' Then he wrestled us until we agreed to play.

He also mentions how Bon Jovi grew up down the street from where he lived.

And the u2 bit:

Quote :

"I watched that movie Rattle anmd Hum every day of my life when I was 13 and 14. That was a huge thing for me, seeing that band. Achtung Baby is one of my favourite albums of all time. Hearing The Joshua Tree was a big thing for me at a young age. I've learned how to communicate with audiences by listening to Bono's lyrics."

Hot Press: We have it on good authority that Bono is a keen HP reader. Does Fallon have a message for his idol?

"I would be very intimidated by Bono. He holds a big spot for me. I don't know what I would say to him. What would you ask Bono? I would have so many questions."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TGA: Bono's Been a Big Influence   

Back to top Go down

TGA: Bono's Been a Big Influence
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3