A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Peachfuzz - FFO: Replacements, Cheap Girls

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Peachfuzz - FFO: Replacements, Cheap Girls   Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:42 pm

so fucking good, unknown band from Wales!

http://peachfuzz.bandcamp.com/

if anyone can rip this i'd be so grateful!!
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: Peachfuzz - FFO: Replacements, Cheap Girls   Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:28 pm

c'mon guys
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Peachfuzz - FFO: Replacements, Cheap Girls   Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:39 pm

Only saw this thread just now. If I knew how to rip it I would. I'm only on the thrid song but it's fucking great! Seriously, everyone should check this.

Do they have a myspace or something like that stalls? All I can find is an American band and a band from Nuneaton.
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: Peachfuzz - FFO: Replacements, Cheap Girls   Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:41 pm

www.myspace.com/thisispeachfuzz

yeah dude!
Back to top Go down
drifter69
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Peachfuzz - FFO: Replacements, Cheap Girls   Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:43 pm

where in wales are they from?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mafiamusic.proboards99.com
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Peachfuzz - FFO: Replacements, Cheap Girls   Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:44 pm

Bridgend...they sound pretty happy though.
Back to top Go down
drifter69
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Peachfuzz - FFO: Replacements, Cheap Girls   Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:49 pm

haha i didnt get that at first lol.from swansea myself.
Back to top Go down
asdw

PostSubject: Re: Peachfuzz - FFO: Replacements, Cheap Girls   Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:03 am

bump
Back to top Go down
DaveSavedTheDay
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Peachfuzz - FFO: Replacements, Cheap Girls   Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:38 pm

Dude, these guys rock. Reminds me of This Charming Man a bit..
Back to top Go down
http://www.scheponik.com
heyyyy

PostSubject: Re: Peachfuzz - FFO: Replacements, Cheap Girls   Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:40 pm

any luck with an audio rip?
Back to top Go down
drifter69
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Peachfuzz - FFO: Replacements, Cheap Girls   Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:05 am

yeah would love a rip
Back to top Go down
peachfuz

PostSubject: Re: Peachfuzz - FFO: Replacements, Cheap Girls   Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:51 pm

A rip? You cheeky bastards
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: Peachfuzz - FFO: Replacements, Cheap Girls   Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:36 am

told you i have no patience!
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Peachfuzz - FFO: Replacements, Cheap Girls   Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:29 pm

Is the only way to buy their stuff (and 'Above Them' too) through PayPal??
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: Peachfuzz - FFO: Replacements, Cheap Girls   Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:44 am

I'm sure you can send them a cheque, or some well hidden cash or some shit like that. Just throw them an email?
Back to top Go down
peachfuz

PostSubject: Re: Peachfuzz - FFO: Replacements, Cheap Girls   Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:26 pm

Our second record hasn't come out yet but our first is available from Amazon, Play etc. That said, drop us mail with your address and I'll send one over for free...
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: Peachfuzz - FFO: Replacements, Cheap Girls   Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:22 pm

i wish this happened with every band
Back to top Go down
peachfuz

PostSubject: Re: Peachfuzz - FFO: Replacements, Cheap Girls   Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:03 pm

This is no longer streaming in its entirety. However, there's still a couple of tracks up and a lovely banner depicting one side of the full-length concertina cover design. Smashing!
Back to top Go down
peachfuz

PostSubject: Re: Peachfuzz - FFO: Replacements, Cheap Girls   Thu May 06, 2010 9:40 pm

On the plus side the good people have posted a bunch of music here:

Gracias amigos!
Back to top Go down
peachfuz

PostSubject: Re: Peachfuzz - FFO: Replacements, Cheap Girls   Thu May 06, 2010 9:42 pm

Mysterious! Cut'n'paste:
Back to top Go down
peachfuz

PostSubject: Re: Peachfuzz - FFO: Replacements, Cheap Girls   Thu May 06, 2010 9:44 pm

Well this is clearly not working out. Just fucking google bombed out records and there's a bunch of stuff for your delectation!
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Peachfuzz - FFO: Replacements, Cheap Girls   Thu May 06, 2010 9:45 pm

peachfuz wrote:
Our second record hasn't come out yet but our first is available from Amazon, Play etc. That said, drop us mail with your address and I'll send one over for free...

Just saw this now. What an offer, very cool of you guys I must say! Thanks a million. Who should I get in touch with?

I'll still work on trying to sort something for buying your stuff.
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Peachfuzz - FFO: Replacements, Cheap Girls   Thu May 06, 2010 9:47 pm

peachfuz wrote:
Well this is clearly not working out. Just fucking google bombed out records and there's a bunch of stuff for your delectation!

http://www.bombedout.com/discography/bomb026

This is the link to their stream. Links can only be posted by signed up members.
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: Peachfuzz - FFO: Replacements, Cheap Girls   Sun May 09, 2010 8:07 pm

Peachfuzz peoples, you need to register to post links I'm afraid. See you in July
Back to top Go down
peachfuz

PostSubject: Re: Peachfuzz - FFO: Replacements, Cheap Girls   Tue May 11, 2010 9:11 pm

Aye alright. Anyone who wants a copy of our first just mail me at thisispeachfuzz<at>hotmail<dot>co<dot>uk. I have fifty or something left. And yes, K, we'll see you in July.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peachfuzz - FFO: Replacements, Cheap Girls   

Back to top Go down

Peachfuzz - FFO: Replacements, Cheap Girls
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next