A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Firefox Personas - The Gaslight Anthem

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryan
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Firefox Personas - The Gaslight Anthem   Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:52 pm

If you use Firefox as your web browser I assume you know what personas involve. If not it's basically the browser at the top and bottom of the window your viewing (the bit that contains the address bar and File, Edit, View etc.). If anyone would be interested I was thinking of making one for TGA. If you would like me to make one please suggest what would look best i.e. what text or who to put on it.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Stevearm
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Firefox Personas - The Gaslight Anthem   Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:48 am

Well, I use Google Chrome, but I can help give some ideas; Get a record player on their, some vinyls, the band name of course, get lyrics on their (i.e 'i love you more than the stars in the sky' 'boys will be boys, girls have those eyes, that'll cut you to ribbons sometimes' etc.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stevearm
HelloMyNameIsDrBloodborne
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Firefox Personas - The Gaslight Anthem   Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:06 am

I'm a Firefoxian, so I'd appreciate that (although for some reason I haven't heard of personas until now ... is that an add-on you need to download?).
Back to top Go down
Ryan
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Firefox Personas - The Gaslight Anthem   Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:08 pm

Harry Lime wrote:
I'm a Firefoxian, so I'd appreciate that (although for some reason I haven't heard of personas until now ... is that an add-on you need to download?).

If you update Firefox regularly it should be on it by now. I think it came out on the update a few months back. On the status bar at the bottom of your browser there should be a little fox icon. If you click that it should say something about it. If not just google it and see if you have to download anything.

Below is an example of an abstract persona.

While I'm on graphics heres a couple of TGA sigs I made a while back.

I know I got the lyrics wrong lol
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Firefox Personas - The Gaslight Anthem   Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:12 pm

That first one is sick
Back to top Go down
Ryan
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Firefox Personas - The Gaslight Anthem   Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:20 pm

@JoshRaymond wrote:
That first one is sick

Thanks, this is the original image. I have quite a few high quality images of TGA that could be made into wallpapers. I'll also make anyone avatars if they want. Feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Firefox Personas - The Gaslight Anthem   Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:31 pm

I wouldn't mind a nifty wallpaper
Back to top Go down
Ryan
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Firefox Personas - The Gaslight Anthem   Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:34 pm

Well I have the picture above, a pretty nice pic of Brian Alex R and Benny in black and white, the last pic above with Brian and the crowd, another pic of Brian at Glastonbury or Brian and Bruce at Glasto.

Unless you can find another large image that's all I have that's big enough Smile
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Firefox Personas - The Gaslight Anthem   Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:36 pm

It's whatever dude
Back to top Go down
Ryan
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Firefox Personas - The Gaslight Anthem   Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:53 pm

This is a bit pathetic mate. I just couldn't get it how I wanted. If you don't like it which you probably won't I'll try and make you another one.

Here it is anyway

http://i554.photobucket.com/albums/jj432/Ryan_1994_photos/brianwall1copy.png?t=1263243151
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Firefox Personas - The Gaslight Anthem   Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:04 pm

I made a AR wallpaper. It's not great, but sure what the heck. Good practice I suppose.

It's here for anyone that want's a peek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Firefox Personas - The Gaslight Anthem   

Back to top Go down

Firefox Personas - The Gaslight Anthem
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1